Tuesday 7 October 2008

Some like it hot

Hi everybody!

This is my first blog which is a homework for a class at the University of Pécs, called Reading and Writing Skills. I'm really excited because I have never made anything like this. I hope you would like this blog and write comments and stories here.:)
I would like to share funny stories, experiences and thoughts with You.

On the 30th of September I watched 'Some like it hot' in scope of Reading and Writing Skills Course with my classmates and with our teacher whose name is Joe Horváth in the American Corner in 9, Mária Street in Pécs. I had never seen that film before but I really liked it because this film is very funny. So I can recommend it to everybody who likes laughing and joke. The protagonists are Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon. Unfortunately we couldn't finish the film because we didn't have enough time but Joe offered us we will be able to go back to the American Corner in a lesson to finish watching 'Some like it hot'. :)

Now I have to go to school because one of my lessons is going to start in a half our and I will arrive home approximately at 6 pm.

Have a nice day!:)

No comments: