Sunday 30 November 2008

Two very important and happy events for me :)

Now I'm in Pécs again!:) My afternoon was quite good because I spent it with my family and I talked to my friends too! My journey towards Pécs was very good because fortunately one of my girlfriends came back to Pécs with the same bus so I wasn't bored.:)

The first event is the Freshers' Ball of the BTK-TTK-FEEK (Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Natural Science and Faculty of Human Resources Development) which was held on the 20th of November in the building of POTE (Faculty of the Medical Sciences at the University of Pécs). I went to the ball with 5 friends (Timi, Dalma, Anett, Dani and Gegi). Before we went to the place of the ball we had had lots of fun in the flat I live in with Anett and Eszter (unfortunately she had become very ill the day before so she had to stay in bed). This picture was taken there. We were so 'sexy' because we wore evening-dresses, colorful socks and carpet-slippers as you can see.

In front of the entrance I met my groupmates (one of them was Évi Balázs who is my goupmate on Maths and English lessons, too) at 11 pm. During the evening I met lots of friends and people with who I have good relationships. And as we always do we got to know interesting and kind people there. We danced, sang and laughed a lot. Some photos were taken there and I will show 2 of them. These pictures were taken by a party photographer who belongs to my fellowship.:) On the first picure you can see me with Ádám and Kata who are my groupmates in Maths. On the second picture you can see me and István who is one of my groupmates in English.






























I arrived home at half past 4 am and went to sleep at 5 am. I got up at 11 am and fortunately my lecture was cancelled because the teacher wasn't in Pécs. I was really glad about it!:)

The second event was my birthday on the 28th of November. I had told my friends to meet in the Árkád at 7 pm on the 27th of November. We started to do some shopping but one of them called Kriszti said we had to go to the Szántó Dormitory because she had ordered a perfume for his boyfriend and one of our groupmates could buy that. That was very suspicious because she had said that last Christmas she had bought perfumes for her family members and her boyfriend too and she would have liked to buy them something unusual. I knew that they had planned something. My groupmates on Maths surprised me: they had bought a cake and when I entered the room they started to sing 'Happy Birthday'. I was really surprised!:) I really love them but I had never thought that they would celebrate my birthday with me. We danced and sang a lot.:) I arrived home at 4 am.

On the 28th of November I went home to Igal where my family waited for me with cake and a bit of firework. I was very surprised especially when my best cousins visited me and gave me gifts. Everyone looked at me as a grown woman because I turned 20. That was very fantastic!:)

I hope that everybody celebrates their birthday like I did because I was very happy when so many people thought of me!:)

Well I have to go to bed now because I have a Kombinatorika lecture at 8 am.:S

Good night!:)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I' ve found some familiar faces on the first picture, Dani and Anett. We went to the same school in Kaposvár.

Évi said...

Nice entry I like it:) Your birthday was great not only for you but also for me;)I mean the party part of it;)